Pharmapac Environmental Policy
Pharmapac recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to design, manufacture and supply of plastic packaging products.
Our Environmental Policy includes the following commitments:
- Integrate health, safety and environmental factors into our day-to-day and strategic business decisions
- Involve management, stakeholders and the public view (where appropriate) in the identification of potential environmental impacts of our processes
- Manage resources to save energy, reduce waste, promote recycling
- Endeavour to reduce pollution by using appropriate processes, materials and practices and controlling emissions, discharges and disposals
- Use environmentally safe, sustainable and recyclable resources wherever possible
- Endeavour to reduce raw material and operational wastage, and improve energy efficiency
- Maintain efforts to achieve continual improvement in the environmental performance of the company
- Reducing waste to landfill.
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is openly shared with the public.