Process Workers - Night Shift
Pharmapac is seeking Process Workers to join our Night Shift in Hillcrest, North Shore Auckland. The role will be responsible for;
- Ensuring by visual inspection that the quality of the product packed meets acceptable standards and specifications
- Ensuring the cartons/pallets are packed correctly as per the instructions
- Completing relevant production records via handheld scanners
- Assist with wrapping pallets, replenishing materials and other tasks
Pharmapac is a 100% New Zealand owned company with more than 35 years’ experience in designing, manufacturing and producing plastic packaging solutions. As Pharmapac has grown our commitment to providing world-class solutions and delivering outstanding customer service has remained our driving force. We are proud of our commitment and generosity to our employees – many of our staff have been with Pharmapac for over 15 years.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Previous Night Shift experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and tidy work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player - happy to help others where required
- Living wage + Shift Allowance
- Great team environment where you can grow and develop
- Excellent company culture committed to its employees.
- Hours of Work: 11pm - 7am Monday to Friday
Apply for this role
Please fill in your details below and include a brief CV.